HOW TO USE THIS MATERIAL:
- Bible (different versions for comparison purposes)
- English, Hebrew and Greek Concordance
- English dictionary
- Bible Companion Set (Spirit of Prophecy Books)
- Other resources: books on history, anatomy, physiology, pathology, audio-visual aids.
- Each file contains an illustration or photo to open the research. When used in a group, each participant should have access to the files. After praying, introduce the theme and share a few words of encouragement or simply enter directly into the subject.
- Allow each one to express their point of view or to ask questions on the subject; the Biblical verses and the references from the Bible Companions Series are given to guide the study. It is also recommended to search for additional references. There are many ways to interpret the Bible but there is only one that God approves: "To the law and to the testimony. If they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them." Isaiah 8:20
"Man was the crowning act of the creation of God, made in the image of God, and designed to be a counterpart of God"
Review and Herald, June 18, 1895.